Monday, 18 July 2011

Saturday 7th May 2011

My workrate today is low. Obviously too much exertion yesterday. I offer quality not quantity.

Later in the day, I ring my aunt in Cornwall who says that she is very happy for me to use her house. I introduce the idea of a monthly contribution, there is silence from her end.

"Well, I don't know what to say, it's a little embarrassing talking about money if I'm honest."

My mother rings to tell me that someone is looking after me.

This is like a red rag to a bull.

"Well perhaps I wouldn't have had to go through all this if He'd sorted something else out in the first place."

Oh the mystery of suffering!

My hopes are now on a follow up job with the Census. An email dropped through my mail server asking for volunteers to take on additional roles. I sent back an instant positive response, however, amongst all the emails I replied to this evening this was the only one that refused to be sent. It took me until one in the morning to send it off. I would like to place on record my absolute love for my provider Talk Talk. They are a veritable bunch of sweeties.


No comments:

Post a Comment