Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Tuesday 17th May

Still in the house. The boxes seem to be fewer in number, but the very act of picking them up and carrying them is an effort in itself. My whole body aches and rebels at the idea of any further activity. With no cooker and no fridge, my meals are an endless stream of out of date supermarket food. A hot bath is still available but the pressure to move leaves little time to relax.

It is the little things that take most time:
In need of a home

I am now 4 days overdue in handing back the home to the Property Department. At any moment, I half expect them to turn up and demand to know why I have not yet vacated the property. Yesterday's Bank Holiday has probably helped me somewhat.  I am so tired and fed up at having to manage it all by myself that I am ready for a fight should they appear and get sniffy.

As a diversion, the grass is cut


No comments:

Post a Comment