Friday, 22 July 2011

Wednesday 11th May 2011

Today an email dropped into my inbox.

It was from Census HQ.

I clicked on the message and instantly read , "we have now filled all the positions, sadly....."

Damn! I was counting on that.

The rest of the morning was spent looking through my estimated outgoings for June.

Cost of storage £100
Petrol for van £100
Farewell drinks for friends at local £40
Then there is also the cost of driving backwards and forwards between my aunt's house and my ex's to pick up my daughter. Suddenly, the money that I was expecting to set aside was disappearing before I had  even moved. There are bound to be additional costs such as settling the gas and electricity and other utilities.

Tonight I put my bin bags out for tomorrow's collection. 



   Once I had built Mount Everest, I looked over to check my neighbour's pile.....


.......and coveted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment